Our eBook Library
State Recovery Resources
12 Step Programs and National Addiction Recovery Resources
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) 202-966-7300
This site provides information as a public service to aid in the understanding and treatment of the developmental, behavioral and mental disorders which affect an estimated 7 to 12 million children and adolescents at any given time in the United States.
- American Psychiatric Association 888-35 PSYCH (77924)
The American Psychiatric Association is a medical specialty society recognized world wide. It’s physicians specialized in the diagnosis and treatment of mental and emotional illness and substance abuse disorders.
- The American Psychological Association 800-374-2721
The American Psychological Association is the largest scientific and professional organization representing psychology in the United States.
- Cocaine Anonymous
- Crystal Meth Anonymous
- Eastern Pennsylvania Area Alcoholics Anonymous
- Marijuana Anonymous
- Methadone Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill (NAMI) 800-950 NAMI (6264)
NAMI is a self-help, support and advocacy organization of consumers, families and friends of people with severe mental illness.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Mental Health Association 703-684-7722
The National Mental Health Association is the nation’s oldest and largest organization focused on mental health and mental illness, through advocacy, education, service and research.
- Partnership for Drug-Free Kids
- Pills Anonymous
- Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide (732-410-7900)
The mission of the Society for the Prevention of Teen Suicide is to reduce the number of youth suicides and attempted suicides by encouraging public awareness through the development and promotion of educational training programs.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Western Pennsylvania Area Alcoholics Anonymous