Inpatient treatment requires a higher level of commitment but has been shown to have a much higher success rate. Clients who pursue inpatient treatment will leave their homes and move into a residential facility, usually for 30-60 days. During their stay at the residential facility, clients will receive counseling and learn life skills to help them maintain their sobriety when they leave treatment. Many inpatient treatment centers balance evidence-based treatment with more holistic strategies, including yoga, meditation, and therapy.
Some benefits of inpatient treatment include:
- A healthy environment, away from the normal temptations, resources, or people that encourage the client to use
- Round-the-clock support and care
- Access to counseling/therapy sessions, life skills classes, and nutritious meals
- The opportunity to develop a support system of like-minded people who are striving for sobriety
- An increased chance of success at achieving and maintaining sobriety
If you believe that inpatient treatment at Silvermist is the right choice for you, please contact us at (724) 268-4858.
- Choosing Inpatient Rehab vs. Outpatient Rehabilitation – Recovery.org
- Inpatient vs. Outpatient: How Do I Know Which is Right for Me? – DreamCenter for Recovery
- Is Inpatient Alcohol Treatment Right for Me? – AlcoholAbuse